Our nurses are recruited via a rigorous two stage interview process with our Head of Nursing and HR vetting procedures, which ensure that nurses are both qualified and experienced:
- are currently working in the NHS as a registered nurse (RN) with at least 2 years’ experience.
- are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- have a minimum of a BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing Degree.
- have completed their professional ‘Revalidation’ a process that all nurses and midwives in the UK and in England need to follow to maintain their registration with the NMC.
- have an enhanced DBS background check
- provide complete document evidence that they are suitably qualified
- provide at least 2 references to support their skills and experiences